Daily I check out what’s going on in the world on CNN.com… today I see these things:
Check out the last one… do you know what number that is? I like to know how much people owe, so I worked backwords… you can see from the image below that this person owes $23 gazillion bucks… I wonder what the payment is for THAT!
Time for the obvious comments:
• I guess this is the problem with “no-preset spending limits”.
• I bet there was a gas station that charged less than $999,999,999,999,999.99 9/10 per gallon in his town.
• Is that for regular or premium grade?
• $23G, and only a $15 overdraft fee. Now that’s a bank with low fees.
• Now I know how the government is coming up with all the money they are spending.
On a side note: I would have loved to have seen the look on the call center agent’s face when (s)he pulled up that account.
I’m sure Jason knows what that number actually is. To find out… http://tiny.cc/aHrkv